8 x free range chicken drumsticks
1 x wedge of pumpkin
5 x potatoes
2 cups green beans. cut
3 cloves garlic
1 x brown onion. peeled and quatered
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 x salt and pepper to season.
1 pinch dried chilli
1/4 tspn butter
1. Preheat your oven to 180Deg
2. Cut up all your vegies into equal, fork sized pieces. Place into large mixing bowl. drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. coat the vegies in the seasoned oil.
3. Add in whole cloves of garlic. Toss again.
4. Pour seasoned vegies onto a baking tray and spread evenly. Place in the oven, bottom shelf.
5. Wash your chicken drumsticks under luke warm water and pat dry with paper towel. The skin needs to be completely dry to get crunchy.
6. Lightly spray your baking tray with olive oil. I…
View original post 178 more words