- 2 medium eggplants (sliced widthwise)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 big container of plain yogurt (1 kilo)
- 4-5 pieces of garlic beaten with salt
- Arabic bread chopped, then fried or baked and broken into pieces.(Can use same method as bread for fattouche)
- Slice the eggplants widthwise, sprinkle with the olive oil, and bake in oven until soft and brown.
- In a bowl, place the yogurt and garlic and mix well.
- Place the eggplant into a serving dish, pour the yogurt and mix evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle crispy bread over the top and serve.