- 280g of Chopped Tomatoes
- 240g of Kidney Beans
- 41g of Schwartz’ Chilli Con Carne Mix
- 450g Beef Mince
- 125ml/4floz of Cold Water
- 1 cupful of rice
- a pinch of salt
- Fill up a measuring jug with the cold water
- Empty the sachet of Chilli mix into the jug and mix with the water
- Pour the beef mince into a frying pan and place on a hot hob at its highest temperature
- Fry the mince and stir until golden brown
- Pour in the Cilli mix and the chopped tomatoes
- Drain the kidney beans then pour them into the frying pan with the rest of the ingredients
- Pour the chilli con carne into a large bowl and place in the oven on a low heat (125 degrees C) for 45-50 minutes.
- Boil up some water in a pan and pour in the rice then add the salt
- Boil the rice, stirring occasionally, then pour onto a plate.
- Add the chilli con carne and mix with the rice.