- 1 Sachet of Colman’s Chilli Con Carne mix
- 150 ml Water
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tin of Kidney beans
- Beef Mince
- Defrost the mince in the fridge overnight, place in the microwave if it is not fully defrosted before you use it.
- Heat the Oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Pour the defrosted mince into a large bowl and break it up
- Drain the kidney beans and pour them into the mince
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes
- Chop up the onion and pour it into the mince
- Stir the sachet mix in water then pour it into the mince
- Stir the sachet mix in with the mince, kidney beans, tomatoes and onion
- Cover the mixture up and place it in the oven for 45-60 mins.
- Once the chilli is removed from the oven, boil 4 tablespoons of rice on the hob for 10-15 minutes